“We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” ~~Albert Einstein.
There is this small cheeky piece of me that has an increasing impulse to very tongue-in-cheek make a post which is actually an advertisement. I sat on my hands. I didn’t but what if I did??? You see, I have these crazy impulses sometimes. Still, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
What if I placed a post that said:
Wanted. One boyfriend; secure in himself. Must be:
- fit, or actively enthusiastically working towards it – as a lifestyle choice.
- committed to, interested in, willing to pursue a clean organic diet.
- passionate about improving himself, continuously.
- passionate about helping others to become the best person they too can be.
- with a sense of rhythm
- willing to teach enthusiastic woman to find her salsa spirit and channel passion and dance – starting from the basics.
- MUST be patient with woman ( me) – dance muscles long unused and a little rusty; needs limbering, laughter, shared joy and lots and lots of practice.
- lots of adventures ahead…potentially 🙂
I wonder what sort of person might apply?